Clinics & Services
- Immunisation clinic - child immunisation clinics are held everyTuesday afternoon.
- Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Alcohol -these are pre-booked appointments, please phone or call in for information.
- WellBeing clinic - offers a psychology service. Clinics are held on Tuesdays and Fridays each week. This is an appointment only service.
- Bromford Support - you can be seen by the housing and mental health support team either by booked appointment or drop in session. Bromford sessions run on Mondays and Fridays.
- Midwife Sessions - our midwife is available by appointment on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
You can book in directly to see the midwife if you know you are pregnant, or see one of the nurses first for confirmation
Please make sure, if you are trying to conceive, that you take Folic Acid 400mcg daily to prevent neural tube defects and make sure you maximise your general health by stopping smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Health Trainers - Northants NHS Health Trainers work in the community to help to support people with improving their lifestyle. The trainers hold sessions every Thursday afternoon.
- Aquarius - provides mental health and substance misuse support. Sessions are held every Friday afternoon.
- Minor Ops - clinics are held every six weeks, normally on a Wednesday afternoon for the removal of cysts & moles, implant removals or similar procedures.
- Late clinics
We hold a late clinic every Wednesday from 18:00 - 19:45 by appointment only.
- Interpreter -We will provide you with a qualified interpreter Who can speak your language or we can use language line.